Monday, May 13, 2013

Counting My Blessings...

I am sure that hormones are still out of whack for women for a while after having a baby. I have so many things to be happy about and thankful for, but for the past few days I have been feeling grumpy fairly often and being frustrated by the pile of laundry that took me a week to put away. Good thing Oaklee spends much of her time smiling and cooing at me so that I can remember how this sacrifice of my time is so worth it. In Matthew chapter 12 Christ talks about how it is by the fruits that you will know good from evil. I must be doing pretty awesome because look at the fruits of my labours...
 Mother's Day after Andy and I have been married 14 years and 11 months. Oaklee even looked at the camera and smiled. :)
My babies are so cute!
This is still so cute to me when Oaklee poops and pees on the potty. Look at her cute belly. Look at how lucky I am that I have a husband who changes diapers, cleans the house, plays with the kids....

No comments:

Post a Comment