Allana said that her favorite part of her birthday was "blowing out the 3" candle on her cake. Though I made quite a mess making the cake it turned out pretty good. We made chocolate animals, candles, and words to decorate the cake. It tasted really good too. I made a chocolate butter cake with buttercream frosting. I don't usually like frosting, but this was soooo good!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy 3rd Birthday Allana
Allana said that her favorite part of her birthday was "blowing out the 3" candle on her cake. Though I made quite a mess making the cake it turned out pretty good. We made chocolate animals, candles, and words to decorate the cake. It tasted really good too. I made a chocolate butter cake with buttercream frosting. I don't usually like frosting, but this was soooo good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment